Closing date: 8 January 2023
Content Marketeer Digital Society School (0,8 fte / 32h)
At Digital Society School (DSS) we are contributing to a digital society, that is inclusive and sustainable. We co-create learning experiences, by bringing together a rich variety of organisations disciplines, cultures and generations, working on digital tools and methods for social innovation and transformation design
As a content marketeer you will connect potential partners and trainees to join us in this ambition.
- We host and organize a 5-month traineeship on Transformation Design in which we train 100 trainees per year.
- We co-create, design and develop products & services that support sustainable digital transformation and innovation;
- We train the professionals & C-suites of tomorrow on transformation design in learning experiences like, masterclasses, workshops, online courses.
- We work closely with the Amsterdam University of Applied sciences as our main partner, and have a variety of partners across the professional spectrum: ING, Heineken, Johan Cruijf Arena, GGD, UNCHR, Municipality of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Economic Board.
What will you do?
As a content marketeer, you will be responsible for the planning, creation and sharing of valuable content, to grow our community and bring in new partners. With the partners we work with on transformation challenges, we share the stories of the impact we make, and increase the reach of our impact. You contribute on a daily base to Digital Society School’s brand identity and brand growth. You contribute to the right content strategy and are responsible for its implementation and planning.
In addition, you take care of our external communication. Your goal is to increase our community of trainees and course participants on the one hand, and to expand our network resulting in partnerships with external organisations outside the HvA on the other. For the internal communication within the HvA you work close with the communications colleagues of our Faculty. Within DSS you will work together with the designers and developers and you report to the Partnerships & Marketing manager.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for content planning and executing marcom strategy of the DSS. This includes our website, social media channels, monthly newsletters.
- You safeguard and implement DSS Branding and our Design System in our marcom activities and materials.
- You use the right (visual) language to communicate with the various stakeholders, and are able to translate that into visuals and videos.
- For our project teams, you are the go-to person for communication activities. You actively involve them in the creation.
- You are the point of contact to the communication departments of other HvA entities.
- Create campaigns that results in the right number of attendees and optimal promotion.
- Using the right dashboarding, you measure our marketing and communication activities and steer.
- You work minimal 75% of your time from the Digital Society Clubhouse.
Who are we looking for?
- You want to contribute to a more inclusive and sustainable digital society.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Affinity with Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrable affinity with digital transformation issues.
- You are a creative and digital maker who knows to measure the impact.
- You have good organization, communication and planning skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing and able to communicate in Dutch.
Talent as a basis, diversity as a strenght
The AUAS wants to be an organization in which everyone feels welcome, appreciated and at home. As an employer, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can perform as a knowledge institution of and for the city. We therefore strive to see the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives that Amsterdam has to offer reflected in the workforce of our university. If you have tips on how we can improve our communication in the field of diversity and inclusion, let us know.
More about Digital Society School: www.digitalsocietyschool.org
What you can expect from us
- To start with, a pleasant workplace in a fun and driven team;
- Work from Digital Society Clubhouse in the center of Amsterdam;
- Become part of a vibrant community of transformation designers;
- Your activities will be part of the organizational function of Communicatiemedewerker 2 and is remunerated at salary scale 8 (Collective Labour Agreement for Universities of Professional Education).
- The maximum gross monthly salary for this position is € 3.691,27 for a full-time appointment. Your salary will depend on your level of education and experience.
- A temporary appointment for one year, starting Q1 2023. If we are enthusiastic about your performance and you are enjoying yourself, we will discuss the possibility to extend.
- The AUAS offers an extensive package of employee benefits, including a generous holiday allowance and payment of a 13th month;
- The AUAS offers free and unlimited access to the training offer of our online learning environment GoodHabitz.
Want to know more about this job opportunity?
Feel free to contact Jeroen van Wijck, Director of Operations, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . (applications submitted directly to the point of contact or in any other manner will not be processed.)
Will you be our new colleague?
Convince us! Click on the link below to apply before 8 January 2023.
What else you need to know
- All interviews will be conducted in English;
- We will invite candidates for interviews on Friday 13th of January 2023;
- This vacancy has been published simultaneously internally and externally. In the event of equivalent suitability, internal candidates will be given preference over external candidates;
- We apply the AUAS Job Application Code to this vacancy’s recruitment and selection process.
No (recruitment) agencies please.