The traditional way of learning and education is not the best for everyone. Because of this not all talents can use their full potential. Luckily, drop-outs can create their own success outside of the ‘old skool’ educational system.
Date: Wednesday July 10
Time: 16:00 – 17:30
Location: Growth Tribe (Kattenburgerstraat 5, building 027E)
Language: Dutch, some parts in English
Initiated by: Marineterrein Amsterdam, in cooperation with TechConnect
A co-production of: Growth Tribe, Codam College, Studiezalen and Digital Society School (HvA)
This event is invite only. If you think you can contribute to the topics, you are welcome to join.
- Panel discussion with three dropouts: what are the obstacles and bottlenecks in the current education system?
- Case Codam: ‘peer-to-peer learning’, students learn from each other, as alternative learning model.
- Case Studiezalen: reception of dropouts as alternative learning model.
- Cases Digital Society School (HvA) and Hyperion Lyceum: ‘new school’ applications inside the ‘old school’ education system
- Lisa Stamm | Codam
- Abdelhamid Idrissi | Studiezalen
- Zlatina Tsvetkova | Digital Society School
- Iris Driessen | Hyperion Lyceum