On Wednesday 20 June, leaders and innovators in the fields of sustainability, design and education come together for an Expert Seminar on the Sustainable Development Goals in design and education. What role do – or should – these Global Goals play? How do we educate designers of the future, using this framework for sustainable development? Key players from the global community will discuss Best Practices, sharing their experience and expertise on designing for and with the Global Goals.
Afterwards, there is the chance to check out what the innovators of tomorrow have been working on during the annual showcase of Digital Society School projects and join us to exchange experiences and expertise over networking drinks.
1-4pm – Designing for a Sustainable Future – Expert Seminar
- Gilles Rougon (World Design Organization)
- Hana Omar (United Nations Development Programme)
- Mike van den Hof (MVO Nederland)
Best practices by:
- Chris Julien (Waag Society)
- Mark Watson (DesignThinkers Group Australia, Global Goals Jam Melbourne)
- Shinchiro Ito (Global Goals Jam Asia)
- Cédric Ceulemans (Butterfly Works) and Zlatina Tsvetkova (Digital Society School)
4-7pm – Digital Society Showcase